What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete web design training
- Get a deep understanding on how Adobe Fireworks is used for “real-world” visual and UI design
- Learn how to export images from Adobe Fireworks and position them with CSS
- How to Create Vector Pie Charts in Adobe Fireworks (9:22)December 30, 2012
- How to Use the 9-Slice Scaling Tool in Adobe Fireworks (8:48)July 9, 2012
- How to Create the Magnifying Effect in Adobe Fireworks (11:32)Dec 4, 2011
- Custom Letter Logo Design in Illustrator and Fireworks (14:37)Jan 7, 2012
- Removing Backgrounds from People in Photoshop CS5+ (9:25)August 28, 2012
- How to Create the Indented Look on Icons and Objects (10:39)Mar 30, 2012
- Learn what questions to ask and how to research when designing a website
- How to Add a Custom jQuery Slideshow to Your Website (19:55)June 3, 2012
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ML Web Design Training scores 72.72/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://mlwebco.com/website-design-training/learn-web-design/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $89.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mlwebco.com you’ll also be taken through to mlwebco.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)